Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Cast Your Bread...

 

Cast your bread...

quick breads

Oh sorry, you'll have to wait till tomorrow to see what happens.

Whole wheat pumpkin, Chocolate zucchini, Lemon raisin, Wayside Inn nut, Cranberry orange.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, my friends!

if you like this blog, click the +1  

6 comments:

Loretta said...

definitely not pictures of fog....wow...yummy yummy!! All I made today was some fruit jello to take tomorrow as my contribution to a large family's meal. I stick with things I have in the house and cannot (easily) mess up. Sure hope someone in our group brings some homemade bread like yours....

Secondary Roads said...

My how good that all looks. It goes beyond tempting.

vanilla said...

All I know is that your kitchen must smell wonderful. I am salivating.

Hope you have a wonderful day of giving Thanks.

Ann said...

You've been busy. They all sound good

Sharkbytes said...

Loretta! Jello is good. It counters the heaviness of so much of the other holiday food.

Chuck- Warning- you might someday be the object of of such a cast. You never know.

vanilla- makes me smile that I have that effect

Ann- Since I only make breads I like... I can say "they are good"

RNSANE said...

Make mine whole wheat pumpkin - unless you are handing out one of each.