Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Foggy

 
The day began with fog, and about the only thing that changed during the day was how thick it was or where it was collecting.

Not only that, poor Om now has my cold, so he's kinda foggy too.

fog

Tomorrow will be a busy day- don't expect pictures of fog.

See Frost, No Fog
See Fog and Frost
if you like this blog, click the +1  

7 comments:

rainfield61 said...

It rained this few days over here.

Cerok Tokun had disappeared in the magical hands of Mr. Fog.

Secondary Roads said...

Same here. And even heavier today (Wednesday).

Ann said...

Well that fog has spread into Pennsylvania because Wade is laying on the couch complaining about the cold he's getting

Lin said...

Oh no! Poor Om! I hope he feels better soon.

It was foggy here too this morning. I could hardly see to drive Em to school.

John Sealander said...

Nice picture! I've always enjoyed walking in the fog...

Sharkbytes said...

rainfield- does it change into a different place? I think so.

Chuck- scary thick here this morning.

Ann- I think this cold is making the rounds. I have friends in NY with it.

Lin- they delayed some schools here.

John- Thanks, buddy! Beats driving in it.

RNSANE said...

I never saw fog once in India but, of course, now that I'm home, I will expect it often...after all, this is San Francisco.