Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, November 25, 2012

First Skiing and ???

 
OK, so it was crappy skiing, but I went out anyway. The first time each year is still the first time. Can't argue with that logic, eh?

ski tracks

And, I'm starting a major project. Omer's gone on an end-of-paper-route celebration trip, so I can make as big a mess as I want.

wood on a tarp

Any guesses?

See Swish Glide Clomp Clomp
if you like this blog, click the +1  

5 comments:

Lin said...

Uh oh. Looks like you are making something big. Dog sled perhaps??

Secondary Roads said...

The sticks don't look right for making skis. They are not right for tent poles. Perhaps . . .

Is the shop vac a hint?

Ann said...

I know, I know. You're making saw dust :)

eileeninmd said...

I have to wait to see the finished project! Have fun!

Sharkbytes said...

Lin- that would be fun. I'd need Chips back again to pull it, though

Chuck- The shop vac is an empty promise that I might vacuum the living room some day.

Ann- you win!

Eileen- since you are a fairly new reader, you don't even have much chance of guessing. Thanks for playing.