If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Timing is So Important

 
"Just" a sunset again today. But, isn't it an interesting truth that there are maybe two to five minutes out of every 1440 when one might see a great sunset. And not every day offers one. So, at BEST, that is three-tenths of one percent for sunsets of the minutes we have available. I think we should treasure each beautiful one we see!

I locked one up in pixels for you tonight.

sunset

See Sharing a Sunset
See Blue Sunset
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

7 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

And that's just one of the reasons that I love Michigan.

rainfield61 said...

And that's the reason I always look up at the sky.

Expression said...

Me too and this is a beautiful shot. Thanks for sharing it with us. This is Jackie formerly known as Shinade. I started a new blog and decided to go with my own name.

Now I am making the rounds trying to get re-acquainted and also find great blogs like yours to add to my links!!

I hope you have a great day!
Jackie

Ann said...

my view of sunsets is majorly blocked so I appreciate you sharing yours

John Sealander said...

Nice picture! Sunsets are one of my favorite times of the day. Sunrise, on the other hand, I could do without. I'd just as soon sleep in a little longer...

Sharkbytes said...

Chuck- and seeing the sunsets over the lake from time to time is even more perfect

rainfield- you sometimes do a better job of looking than I do

Hi Jackie! Nice to see you again. I'm off to check off your new blog

Ann- glad to oblige!

John- Yeah, I'm not great with sunrises, either. I like it when the sunsets have multiple colors like this.

eileeninmd said...

A lovely sunset to treasure! I always enjoy my skywatching! Have a lovely weekend!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin