Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

We Saw Lincoln

 
No pictures today.

I felt a lot better, but not very energetic. Thanks for all your well-wishes!

We went to Muskegon to see the Spielberg movie, Lincoln.

Definitely the best movie we've seen for a long, long time. I would be surprised if it didn't get several Oscar nomination.

We chatted about history most of the way home in the car.

That's about it for today.

if you like this blog, click the +1  

6 comments:

Ann said...

I haven't been to see a movie in ages. Glad you enjoyed it and are feeling better

rainfield61 said...

That's about it for today.

Life is simple.

Unknown said...

Just catching up with you again, Joan. Sorry you are off colour and wish you better soon. It doesn't seem to have interfered a lot with your activities. Hope Om continues to enjoy his lie-ins.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- We choose which ones to pay for in the theater carefully. This one was worth it

rainfield- some days the outstanding item is simple

Jean- I'm still stuffy and slow, but don't feel too bad. Thanks!

jeanlivingsimple said...

Joan, I don't like going to theaters...but may wait until the crowd dies down. I love historical movies.

RNSANE said...

I am so behind on movies. I got Netflix now so it's time to catch up.