Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, February 12, 2016

Blizzard!

 
This afternoon the wind picked up and the snow started coming in horizontally. Pretty nasty out, but it sure is pretty.

blizzard

Oh well, I'll be going out to work anyway.

Check the link below for the same tree on a very foggy day. Looks about the same.


See Foggy Day
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

we're getting it here too. It looked like that last night. Right now this morning it looks pretty calm. I can hear the snow plows working full force out there

Secondary Roads said...

We went out in that and found no one else in the pharmacy, where I got a prescription. Ditto the walk-in clinic, where I had blood drawn for lab tests.