Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I Think I Found the Problem

 
The kitchen sink started draining into the cupboard yesterday. You might think that the problem is the fact that neither pipe is connected to a sink.

plumbing

You would be wrong. One of them was loose, and in the course of emptying the soggy shelf, they both came loose. So I put that back together, turned on a little water, and... hmmm... it all ran into the cupboard.

Removed the P trap.

plumbing

Got it. Tomorrow, I expect to find the solution at the store. It was not worth an extra trip to Ludington.

The sad thing is that this job was not on my list. I won't even get to cross it off.


See Fix It and Then...
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Isn't it frustrating when you've got a list you're working on, and something else pops up that needs attention first!

Secondary Roads said...

Things that make you say, "Uuggh!"

Ann said...

the joys of being a home owner :)