Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

I Think I Found the Problem

 
The kitchen sink started draining into the cupboard yesterday. You might think that the problem is the fact that neither pipe is connected to a sink.

plumbing

You would be wrong. One of them was loose, and in the course of emptying the soggy shelf, they both came loose. So I put that back together, turned on a little water, and... hmmm... it all ran into the cupboard.

Removed the P trap.

plumbing

Got it. Tomorrow, I expect to find the solution at the store. It was not worth an extra trip to Ludington.

The sad thing is that this job was not on my list. I won't even get to cross it off.


See Fix It and Then...
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Isn't it frustrating when you've got a list you're working on, and something else pops up that needs attention first!

Secondary Roads said...

Things that make you say, "Uuggh!"

Ann said...

the joys of being a home owner :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin