Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Mail Room Jewelry

 
You can probably guess that I'm not a big jewelry fan. But I always get to wear some on recycling days at work.

strapping necklace

So fashionable, don't you think? Can I start a new fad?

See Mail Room
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Loritenor said...

needs some bling!

The Furry Gnome said...

Very fashionable!

Secondary Roads said...

Now, that's a fashion statement!

Ann said...

not being big on jewelry myself I can't say how trendy this would be but it's worth a shot :)

Sharkbytes said...

Loretta- I could have hung comic pages on it

Furry and Chuck- the statement is pragmatic. There's nowhere else to put the straps when you are by the recycle dumpster

Ann- The effect only works well with multiple straps!