Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Mail Room Jewelry

 
You can probably guess that I'm not a big jewelry fan. But I always get to wear some on recycling days at work.

strapping necklace

So fashionable, don't you think? Can I start a new fad?

See Mail Room
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Loritenor said...

needs some bling!

The Furry Gnome said...

Very fashionable!

Secondary Roads said...

Now, that's a fashion statement!

Ann said...

not being big on jewelry myself I can't say how trendy this would be but it's worth a shot :)

Sharkbytes said...

Loretta- I could have hung comic pages on it

Furry and Chuck- the statement is pragmatic. There's nowhere else to put the straps when you are by the recycle dumpster

Ann- The effect only works well with multiple straps!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin