Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, March 4, 2019

More Reconnections

 
I have a few more pictures to post from Saturday of people I knew long ago. All these people are a few years younger than I am, which makes a huge difference in how well you know each other when you are still kids. They were just coming into youth group when I was leaving for college.

This is friend, Dick Ross, who was also at the funeral. We think we hadn't seen each other since 1974. That's a bit better than the full 50 years since I've seen most of the others. He's now an Elder at the church. Dick and I have reconnected on Facebook, and we seem to have quite a bit in common.

friends

Jon and Eda Baldwin- My apologies for not getting better pictures.

friends

And Becky Fulkerson.

friends

Quite a bit of visiting with Marie's friends today, but I wrote 1500 words in the morning, and we also walked 3 miles at the mall.

And, speaking of writing on North Country Quest, look what word I got in our favorite game, Quiddler, this evening. Portentious? or Coincidence?

Quiddler

See Home Church
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Always nice to reconnect with people from the past. That was the perfect word for you to come up with in that game