Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Spring Yet?


The weather forecasts keep promising that it will be nice this week, but we aren't there yet. The sun did finally come out this afternoon, but most of the day was still cold.

I love the spring colors of the trees, and this view from our deck never disappoints me.
trees in spring


I keep plugging away at my priority projects. Making progress, but nothing of notable value to report.

See What Happened with the Basement

3 comments:

Ann said...

Spring seems to be very elusive this year.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Java Bean: "It poured rain here today! I got caught in it! It's not supposed to rain here in May!"

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- installation is hung up

Java- It rained here a little, but only when I needed to be outside :/