Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, May 13, 2023

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner


The first winning item of the day was to discover that some trillium I planted under our lilacs years ago are not dead! These live up to the name "grandifolium," large-flowered.
white trillium


The second winner actually is the chicken dinner. I found a really easy recipe for chicken salad, and I made it even easier by cheating and buying chicken that was already cooked. There isn't even really a recipe. Just combine cooked chicken pieces with chopped celery, chopped apple, quartered red grapes, pecan pieces and mayo/salad dressing in whatever proportions you like. I used half yogurt and half Miracle whip. It is delicious!
chicken salad


I did some work, blah, blah. I should have done more than I did, blah, blah.

See Little Manistee

3 comments:

Ann said...

Your dinner looks good. I pretty much like anything that has chicken in it.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I like chicken a lot too.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Mmmm, chicken!!!"