Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, May 4, 2023

Sunny Has a Baby Brother


Today's big news is that we bit the bullet and bought a utility trailer.
utility trailer


I've been looking for a used one to purchase for possibly as many as 10 years. All I've found were larger ones with double axles. Apparently people just don't sell these little guys.

We have a lot of cleanup to do around here. Some is left over from before we even owned the property. More to the point is that our barn fell down this summer (I probably didn't share that- it wasn't a quality day), and we got some insurance money, but they want some cleanup done.

I'm pretty happy that I don't have to borrow a utility trailer or fill the back of my car any more. It's going to be put to use very soon.

See Spring Yet?

3 comments:

Ann said...

Those things can come in handy. Glad you found one.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "It's a Mini-Me trailer! Sounds like you will be putting it to good use!"

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- Well, I had to buy new, but I'm SO glad to have one.

Lulu- I could have gotten an even smaller one, but I wanted the wood floor.