Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Progression and a Clue

 
Do you think the light snow that started coming down yesterday amounted to anything?

Friday, 8:57 am
bare ground with a little snow


Friday, 6:06 pm
bare ground with a little snow

Saturday, 11:06 am
bare ground with a little snow

Saturday, 11:29 am Can you see what's different?
bare ground with a little snow and ski tracks

Here's your next clue on the project

crochet project

Have fun!

If you needed a little help, there are ski tracks in snow picture 4. It was pretty marginal, but I pretended I was having fun.

if you like this blog, click the +1  

5 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

We are still oddly without snow here, and I'd just as soon keep it that way this year. I've gotten used to this mild winter.

rainfield61 said...

No clue to me who is from tropics.

Ann said...

we got quite a bit of snow this weekend still nothing in comparison to other years though.
I'm thinking that is starting to look like a monkey

Lin said...

I'm with Ann--looks like a monkey!

Don't you need more snow for skiing?

Sharkbytes said...

Ratty- I know there are still 6-8 weeks that could get really wintery, but it sure doesn't seem like it's going to.

rainfield- I think you'll recognize it

Ann- just a crummy snow year unless you are in Europe

Lin- yes, you do need more snow... that's the issue!