Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Top Commenters- January and a Bumper

 
Here's the ugliness I've been driving with for a week.

damaged bumper

Now to better topics.

There were 43 different people who left messages in this month, and a total of 218 separate comments (not counting my own responses to them).

The top 10 commenters for Jan are:

Ann's Snap & Edit (Ann- 31 comments)- Ann is a clever crafter and "mom" to the ever-pupular Duke
Secondary Roads (Chuck- 23 comments)- Chuck's wrist has forced him into a short hiatus, but there's lots of good stuff on his blog
Duck & Wheel with String (Lin- 20 comments)- If you are looking for a crazy, snow-loving cat or a good laugh, visit Lin
The Everyday Adventurer (Ratty- 18 comments)- back to regular posting and commenting, with a whole new state to explore
My Journey (rainfield61- 15 comments)- a man who always captures the magic for us
The Joys of Simple Life (betchai- 11 comments) she'll take you to some great vistas, tied with
Carmen's Chronicles (Carmen- 11 comments)- Carmen is having a wonderful month in India
Spinning Lovely Days (Ivy- 10 comments)- now mom to two!
Duxbury Ramblers (Carole- 9 comments)- lovely hikes on the other side of the Atlantic
Jean's Musings (Jean- 8 comments)- another UK friend, writing and walking Jade

The small banner in the sidebar for a month is just a tiny way to say thanks for sharing your thoughts. Anyone who comments here is in the running!

Hey! Look what happened today- still waiting for the wiring harness for the license plate light, but no more ugliness.

new bumper

if you like this blog, click the +1  

9 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

I'm glad you were able to get the bumper fixed. It's such a bad feeling to drive an injured car, remembering how nice it used to look.

Karen and Gerard said...

That's good your bumper is fixed!

Your top commenters banner is nice.

Duxbury Ramblers said...

looks like a good job on the bumper.

Secondary Roads said...

I never miss a day of visiting your blog Shark. Thanks for the link. My hand and wrist are beginning to heal, but I still have to go slow.

spinninglovelydays said...

Yay! I made it to the list again! Thanks, Sharkbytes!

john bain said...

I feel I've been neglecting you lately. Sorry. I am consumed with my painting. I had a subaru forester until a year ago. Fantastic vehicle!

Ann said...

looks like they did a good job putting on the new bumper. You must be thrilled to finally have it done

Sharkbytes said...

Ratty- the car is getting pretty old and has some cancer, but the bumper was really bad!

Karen- You could be there too!

Carole- I'm pleased. They even washed and cleaned the car

Chuck- Do what you need to do to get healthy

Ivy- you do an amazing job with stopping by, given your responsibilities.

John- just paint while you are so inspired! Yes, it's been a great car

Ann- Makes me feel a little less like a tramp.

Lin said...

Hmmmm...I thought I left a comment on this one. I'll bet it counted towards Ann's count! Hahaha!

Anywho--LOVE the new bumper! Be careful with it, Sharkey!

I still can't believe I'm behind Chuck in the comments--especially when he is out of commission. Ugh. I'm going to have to take advantage of his time off.......bwaaahhhhaaaa!