If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Foggy Morning

trees in fog

This picture was taken about 9:30 this morning, but the fog hung around until afternoon. It did move out and we had a bit of sun in the late afternoon.

My car had a tune-up. The little Subaru doesn't need them very often, but when it's ready it lets me know with a consumptive little cough.

Tomorrow is a work day. It's also predicted to be sunny, so I'm hoping to bring you some pretty pix from.... somewhere!

See Foggy Mornings
if you like this blog, click the +1  

2 comments:

betchai said...

I love fog when at home, makes me feel I am walking in the clouds, but when traveling and excited to see majestic landscapes and I cannot see them at all because they are hidden in fog, I wish for fog to be lifted up.

Sharkbytes said...

betchai- It was a sleepy kind of day, so the fog was ok. But I sure liked the sunny afternoon!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin