Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sun on Water

 
sun on Lake Michigan

Really busy today, getting ready to leave tomorrow morning. Here's the shining end to a gray overcast day (Monday), over Lake Michigan.

In case I can't bring you a current entry Thursday, hop on over to Shark Bytes and Tales, and read my review of a book for young adults, by a friend, Jennifer Walker. If you comment, you'll be in a drawing for a short story, also by her.

See you in the east!

See Lake Michigan
if you like this blog, click the +1  

5 comments:

jeanlivingsimple said...

Beautiful Shot!!!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy bright blue skies over the lake. If like this I would rather see high waves. I hope this comment goes through as I seem to have trouble getting them to do that.

Ann said...

Nice view. Love the shot

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks, folks! I know one pretty picture with no commentary isn't all that interesting, but I was pressed for time. Besides, it will be picture overload when the botany starts.

RNSANE said...

A picture is worth a thousand words, right, and this one is a beauty.