Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, March 13, 2017

Blue Evening

 
I took a few pictures when I walked to town today, but none of them is as interesting as these in the blue light of evening.

This one is another in the series called "moods of my backyard."

blue evening light

Here are the twin mulberries that have been featured for other reasons.

blue evening light

It was a productive day. The taxes are nearly ready to take to the accountant for final checking (with my business and book sales I decided years ago I need a set of pro eyes on the forms). I wrote for an hour and did some cleaning. Tomorrow, it's back to work.

And, as you can see, we got a bit of snow. It's slushy... we'll see if it gets cold enough to ski on, or if I even have time for that tomorrow. It's going to be one of my non-stop, really busy Tuesdays.

See Pink, Blue (and Red) for other views of the mulberry trees
See moods of my backyard for other favorite shots of my backyard
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

Beautiful blues. Sounds like you had a good day

sage said...

You don't see many such evenings down here, but I remember them well when living up north, especially out on cross-country skies at the end of the day. Beautiful photo.