Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Blue Sunrise

 
It seems as if there is a bit of a theme going. But, no lie, this is what I woke up to.

blue sunrise

Non-stop day. All good, but I'm going to bed. Have to be at work at 8 am.

Wrote another hour. Took Chapter 38 to writers' group. Comments include: "I'm intrigued." "The first person point of view is smoothly done without a lot of 'I's'." "Really like the ending- very personal." (and some comments for improvements, which are equally welcome)

Music to an author's soul.

If you want to sample the Dead Mule Swamp series, you can get ebooks at Smashwords, Amazon, B&N and other outlets, and paperbacks from Amazon or from me, personally. I signed a set for someone at bell choir today.


See Blue Evening
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

That's a good view to wake up to. My view is blocked by trees and a few small buildings. I like the trees but something like that would be nice sometimes.

The Furry Gnome said...

That is a blue sunrise!