Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Handbell Sunday

 
After taking a mid-winter break (too many people gone), we played two songs this morning. This was a better angle and the recording is good, but you couldn't prove I actually played at all. There are at least three of us that can't be seen even once! Oh well, it's about how it sounds. You'll have to take my word for it that I'm hiding in there.

First we did His Eye is On the Sparrow.



And also Quarters on Foundation (you'll see what this is). We hadn't played either song before, at least while I've been in choir. I really liked this one-- it's a neat mash-up.



Worked hard on the illustrations for The ABZ Affair today. You can see those at the other blog. I think one more day to finish that book.

See Music All Day
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!