Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Anticipation times Three


What good things can you think of that come in sets of three? Red, yellow, blue. Sky, water, forest. Mary, Joseph, Jesus (hey- it's almost Christmas). Got more? Except for handbell practice, this is all I did today. What three things do you think these will turn into?




Oh, and someone took a picture of us looking festive at bell practice. This is almost everyone.


My back did not like standing in the kitchen all day. I'm about to go let it get flat. I do have to do a bit of cleanup, but not much.

See Two Uses for Flour

3 comments:

Ann said...

Looks like there was some cookie baking going on. I didn't make any this year.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "We cats agree that good things come in three. For instance, Chaplin, Charlee, and Oona!"
Charlee: "Hmm I only see one really good thing on that list and it's the middle one. The other two are merely tolerable."

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- lots of it

Charlee- well... you'll have to find your own set of three, I guess. Mama, Dada, and dinner?