Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, December 18, 2023

Two Handbell Christmas Carols


Here are the two songs we played on Sunday. This one is really fun. It's a medly of three Christmas songs about bells ("I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day," "Carol of the Bells," and "Ding, Dong, Merrily on High") I hit a very wrong note, and you can't even tell! I like that. However, I also did get the timing right on a run that I was perpetually late with. So that was good too.



This is another favorite, but we've played it a number of times. I think you can just hear the camels and their bells. We Three Kings.



I think the church is decorated quite nicely this year.

In other news: The weather is really frightful. I bundled up and took my morning walk, but the wind was rugged. All I really wanted to do today was read and/or do another puzzle. However. I worked hard on some volunteer stuff that has been piling up, and worked on the pantry a little bit. Oh yeah... and I processed these videos. That does take some time.

See Concert at St. Joseph's 2023

3 comments:

Ann said...

Very nice.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- thank you

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "The bells sound very nice, and Dada says the 'Carol of the Bells' is one of the Christmas carols he likes the most!"