Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Did You Guess Marmalade?

  Here's the result. Old-fashioned marmalade cooked down to the jelly stage with no commercial pectin added. Easy but time consuming. And I boiled it over onto the stove. So that's a mess, but I have the burner pan soaking.
marmalade


Other than that, I worked on miscellaneous stuff to get ready for my trip. That included getting a burned-out taillight replaced. I'm surpisingly tired for a day that wasn't too demanding. But some days are like that.

See Beginning the Marmalade

3 comments:

vanilla said...

Lip-smackin'!

Ann said...

Oh I got it right. I did guess marmalade. I bet it's delicious.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Mmmm, marmalade! That means toast and butter too, right?"
Java Bean: "Mmmm, butter!"