Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, December 17, 2023

Chicken and Chillin'


The day started off with bell choir. We played two songs, and I did record them, but referring to the second half of the title, I spent the rest of the day being tired and chillin'. Once in a while, I get to do this. So, I'll probably have videos of bell choir tomorrow. Most of my tiredness is due to lack of sleep last night. No big mental tasks or whatever, just awake.

However, I had promised Om that when I got the kitchen pretty well cleaned up, I'd cook a meal. We rarely eat together at home because we don't like the same things, for the most part. But, today was the day, and I fixed chicken marsala with baked potato and peas. I have to tell you, it was yummy.
chicken marsala dinner


So I read and napped, and now I'm doing another puzzle. I'm beginning to feel guilty, so I guess I'll be back to full steam ahead tomorrow.

See Chicken Dinner while Hiking in September

3 comments:

Ann said...

Everyone needs a day of chillin every now and then. Your dinner looks good except for the peas. I don't do peas...lol

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- haha! It's one of the veggies that Om will eat, and I love them all, so it's a good choice for us.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Mmmm, chicken!"