Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Passionate


passionate blogger award

Chuck, over at Secondary Roads, has bestowed on me the Passionate Blogger award. Thanks, Chuck! It is turning out that we have a fair amount in common... interests in country things, a shared faith, and we both live in Michigan. So I am honored to accept the award, and today I'm feeling a bit more passionate than some days. More about that in the regular post for today which will be up soon.

Now for the hard part... to whom should I pass this award?
  • Cactus Jack Splash and his DOR who helps him type (and does some editing)... hooves just aren't too handy.
  • Misty Dawn at My Dogs Keep Me Sane for her enthusiasm and happy, smiley dog.
  • Kara at Sky Bar Farms for her passionate love of her dogs, mourning the recent passing of her beloved Kodiak Bear, but who determined to find something fun today, and she sure did!
  • Shari and Cindy at Shari's Gone Country. They have just bought Traffic Exchange Business, which is a traffic generator like Blog Explosion, but it's faster, and you can get points faster. (If you sign up under me, I get points) They are really passionate about doing a good job. Shari wrote me "We're bound and determined to do things just a tad different than others. Our philosophy: Give our members all the highest quality help we can find." That's passion!


See The Lemonade Was Free (and more)

4 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Thank you so very much, I will post it up on Monday

Sharkbytes said...

You are welcome! I love your blog.

Shari Thomas said...

Hey there!

Sorry it took me an extra day to get here... FF was being a pain.

Thanks ever so much for the award.

Yeah, you could call me passionate about blogging. I write several (7 I think).

Y'all be sure to sign up under Sharkbytes at Traffic-Exchange-Business.com. Who knows, she might even make a little cash.

Shari

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Hi Shari- I'm sure you are really chasing your tail, as well as all those sheep!