Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, October 3, 2019

Say Gray

 
I took one more day off because I could. Tomorrow I have to get busy. Nothing like "have to" as motivation. The weather lends itself to giving in to the blahs, too.

South:

gray cloudy skies

North:

gray cloudy skies

East:

gray cloudy skies

West:

gray cloudy skies

I guess the sky wins the consistency award.

I'm beginning to feel rested. Or at least I'm telling myself that since there is work to be done tomorrow to get ready for the weekend.

See Cold But Lovely
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Last Monday when I was off that's what it looked like here. I did a lot of napping and lounging that day.