Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

That Tree Again

 
It's just a picture of that hybrid cherry tree across the tracks. But I love it. I know... every time I show a picture of it in fall, it looks just the same. Too bad. I still love it. And it's not this pretty every year.

hybrid cherry tree in autumn

In other news: I wrote in the morning, and worked on formatting, editing, and other book stuff some in the afternoon. Got the go-ahead from the printer that I'm formatting correctly for them. Hooray! Now I can work on that a bit, as I get things edited. I may have a little cold. A tiny sore throat, but I don't think it's anything major.

See Finally some color
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

It is a pretty tree. I wouldn't get tired of looking at that one.

Secondary Roads said...

That is a lovely tree. It's neat that now you can see its "bones."