Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Back to Author Brain

 
Today I was selling books at a DeColores fundraiser event in Muskegon. Sold enough that it was worth doing. Made two new author friends, and got to chat with two I already knew.

It just happened that the women are the ones I knew- Barbara Kompik and Bonnie Jeanne-Marie

authors Barbara Kompik and Bonnie Jeanne-Marie

The men are my new friends- Ron Rowbotham and Glenn Wagner

authors Ron Rowbotham and Glenn Wagner

Ron had a vintage fruit box from Jebavy Orchards of Ludington!

Jebavy Orchards box

I'm just too tired to function. Curled up with a book. I know this is not nearly as exciting as a hiking post, but it was today, and I need to be selling a lot of books to continue doing what I wish to do. I'm sure I'll be rejuvenated by tomorrow.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

Everyone needs to recharge once in a while. Glad you did well with the book sales

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay that sownds like a verry suksesful eevent to me!!! kongratchoolayshuns on yore sayls and yore noo frends!!! ok bye

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I seem to need a big recharge this time.

Dennis- thank you. Hope you are well.