Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 25, 2019

Perry Mason Day

 
I didn't do a thing all day except watch old Perry Mason TV shows and rest up. I still have a pretty good headache, but my throat isn't sore and my nose has pretty much stopped running. I have to be up early tomorrow to go to Traverse City for an all-day vendor event, so I wanted to be sure I will be as well as possible. Have a bit more energy, so I think tomorrow will be fine.

Perry Mason

Perry Mason

You can blame a lot of my love for mysteries on Perry Mason. I own all the TV shows on DVD, and every single one of the books.

if you like this blog, click

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

I love Perry Mason. It's available on Amazon Prime and I watch it often. I haven't seen the newer show on there but they have the old black and white ones.