I set myself a challenge today to try to find something a little different to picture on my same-old three mile roadwalk. I took some nice pictures of ordinary wild flowers. Maybe you'll see some of them another day. But you've seen them all before, other years.
But today's fun surprise is the dried leaves clinging to the stems of the Cut-leaf Teasel, Dipsacus laciniatus.
I was pretty much a slug this morning, so while I was walking I bawled myself out and decided I could make myself do 10 mini projects before bed. I've done 8 so far. Hopefully, I'll do two more.
1. Clean up the recycling bottles and cans
2. Cut the autumn olive by the kitchen door
3. Cut the grapevine by the window
4. Deal with the compost
5. Get gas in the car and the can
6. Bring in a big load of stuff from the trailer
7. Bring in a big load of stuff from the trailer
8. Take care of all the clean laundry
I did do two more:
9. Put away one tub full of odd stuff from the trailer
10. Put away the books we took with us on the trip
|See Cut Leaf Teasel|
|if you like this blog, click|