Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, August 18, 2023

Blue in Paradise


No blues in the emotional sense. Not at all! It was a lovely day with blue Lake Superior behind my canopy in Paradise.


This is a huge, well-attended event with about 100 vendors crammed into a small area. I'm doing well. Two more days.


There are two other vendors here from Ludington. Steve Begnoche sells photos, and Bill and Shirley Mitchell sell prints of his artwork and her knitting. Steve and Brenda invited all of us to their cabin for dinner. We are modeling festival blueberry pie for you. Bill and Shirley hosted my on my hike last winter.


Sorry, I'm keeping this really short and pointed so I can get back to the campground before dark.

See Rain in Paradise

2 comments:

Ann said...

Wow, you've got a great view. Glad to hear it's going well.

Sharkbytes said...

That is a premo location except it's one of the windiest. But I think I'm going to keep it. It's at the end of the first sidewalk to the back section, so everyone sees me as they come back.