Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, August 19, 2023

Ludington in Paradise


There are actually four vendors from Mason County at the Wild Blueberry Festival! Here is Steve Begnoche with his outstanding photographs.
vendor with photographs


And Bill and Shirley Mitchell have cards with his lighthouse drawings and her knitting.
vendors


I am missing a picture of the other Mason Co vendor, but here I am with my setup. And look who is with me! This is Amiya who hiked for a day with me last winter. It's a lot of fun to see trail friends here at the vendor event. You can tell the wind is still an issue with the tablecloth all bunched up.
vendor event


I did well again today, but I am beat. It was non-stop talking. I'm blogging from the parking lot again, so I'm keeping it short.

All is well. See you tomorrow.

See Blue in Paradise
See Snow with Amiya

2 comments:

Ann said...

I would have liked to have walked around there to see what everyone had.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- it's got such a reputation that there are a lot of really good vendors. I'm not sure how many authors they will let in ultimately, there were 6 this year. So I'm glad I have an "in."