Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, August 17, 2023

Rain in Paradise


Here's the obligatory picture proving that I crossed the bridge.
mackinac bridge


But it's raining in Paradise. Hmmm. The rain was supposed to be done before evening. Oh well. There were really stong winds at the vendor site, so I also didn't set up the canopy yet. I'll do that in the morning. Hopefully the weather will be nicer for the event.

Meanwhile, Jean Davis and I are sharing a campsite. Not much emphasis for us on the camping. It's just a place to stay that isn't too expensive.

Can't seem to upload any other pics now. See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Ann said...

Hope the weather cooperates and you have a good day.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Rain has a way of following people around when they don't want it to, and not showing up when they do!"

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- weather held out!

Lulu- could have been lots worse. I just waited till morning to set up