Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Just Me


I was working on a long post for tonight, but got a phone call, blah, blah...

So you get a picture of just me. Bernie the hiker took this a couple of weeks ago when he was here, and I like it.


I worked hard all day on the workshop for the NCTA Celebration. And I have the car filled with stuff that's leaving here tomorrow. I'll be computer-less all day while mine gets a speed boost.

See The $1 Marigold

4 comments:

Ann said...

Sometimes the best intentions get interrupted :) That's a nice picture of you.

The Furry Gnome said...

Lookin good too!

vanilla said...

And that is good!

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks, all!