Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Winner and the Neverhood!

 
I spent a good part of the day playing a favorite computer game, The Neverhood. It's old now. In fact, it would barely play on Windows 7, so I'm glad I went through it one more time just for the fun of it. I had solved the puzzles long ago, but it's still challenging to see if you remember them.

the Neverhood

This was prompted by the fact that a successor game is due out in 2015. Hoping it won't cost an arm and a leg. The new game is called Armikrog. You can read about it at Armikrog the Successor to The Neverhood if you are interested.

We are going to meet Loretta tomorrow for our T-day. So today was just a day to relax. I figured a game qualified!

Meanwhile, I put the 11 entries in the contest into a box and pulled out two. We have one on each side of the "pond." Winner 1 is Chuck of Secondary Roads. Winner 2 is Jean Knill who shares at Jean's Musings.

Thanks to all who entered because I hope it got me an extra few views. That was the point.

Chuck and Jean, just let me know which book you would like. Chuck, I'm good with an address for you, but Jean, you'll have to get me mailing info.


if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

I never heard of Neverhood but it's nice that they are coming out with a new game. That pretty much stinks when you find a game you like but it's not compatible with a newer operating system when you upgrade.

Congrats to Chuck and Jean

Secondary Roads said...

Thanks! (There's only one title on that list that I don't already have. I'll send an e-mail.) As you wrote, it was (for you) a very easy "contest." -- Chuck