Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, April 6, 2015

Junkyard Dog

 
I had to take things to the recycle place this morning, and I just want you to know they have a good junkyard dog.

dog made of recycled junk

It makes me chuckle every time I drive past there.

dog made of recycled junk

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

vanilla said...

*chuckle*

Secondary Roads said...

He's not only mean, he's probably "badder than ole King Kong."

Ann Thompson said...

I think that dogs bite would be worse than his bark. Those teeth look pretty wicked

Lin said...

Oh, that would make me giggle too! There is a furnace place nearby, and they have a tin man on the roof. He isn't as clever as the junk yard dog though.

RNSANE said...

Someone has a sense of humor which seems to be sorely lacking most places these days.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow luk at the teeth on that junkyard dog!!! no wunder junkyards like to have junkyard dogs arownd!!! ok bye