Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Trailer-ing

 
The weekend was just WOW! Worked today. Trying to stay awake to put something on the blog.

First I went to Ester's. Forgot to take a picture of her, but I got one of the trailer in her driveway.

Companion trailer

Next day it was on to Upland, Indiana. Trailer is now a sandwich between two Subarus. It pulls quite easily, and I'm getting comfortable having it back there following me around.

Companion trailer

Guess, who also has a Forester now. Loretta!

friend

We had a great weekend. She gave me the best birthday I've had in a very long time, which included this fun little birdhouse. I don't think it will be going outside, though.

trailer

It's similar to the one I saw a couple of years ago at Trail(er) Dreamin'

I'm just too tired to do better tonight. I'll show you more of the things we did over the next few days.


if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

A fun little bird house. You can't get better than that.

Secondary Roads said...

I too wouldn't want to put that trailer outside.

Ann Thompson said...

What a cute bird house. I doubt I would put it outside either

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow is that the smurfs airstream trailer??? i think it is!!! ok bye