Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, April 11, 2015

Stripes 2

 
This is out of focus, but things like that happen in the middle of the night. It's the end of a stack of ad flyers waiting to be inserted in the newspapers. I like the way it looks.

photo label

Vegged out today.

See Stripes
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


7 comments:

John Sealander said...

Interesting! I though it was a rug or a curtain at first...

rainfield61 said...

Beauty, and the beast, that is when it takes hours under hot sun to deliver them from house to house, at my place.

rainfield61 said...

Beauty, and the beast, that is when it takes hours under hot sun to deliver them from house to house, at my place.

Ann said...

I thought it was some kind of fabric. Very cool.
Enjoy vegging out

vanilla said...

Art is where you find it. You have the eye for it.

Unknown said...

I think you have a thing about stripes, Joan. But they do make a very attractive picture. I'm just catching up with you after a very busy time.

Secondary Roads said...

Some days life seems like that--colorful, and a little out of focus.