Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 13, 2017

Orange, Almost Round

 
It's a good month for things that are orange and almost round. And I'm a firm believer in the idea that three of anything makes a collection. These are all from the last week.

photo label

photo label

photo label

And the boxes in my house reflect a life dedicated to the idea that three of anything is a collection. I'm just trying to stay off Hoarders. I keep saying I'm three boxes away.

Work tonight. I'm feeling a low energy day tomorrow, but who knows?



See Farm Country in Fall
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

LOL, I'm probably about three boxes away too. Especially in my craft room

Secondary Roads said...

Love that yellow moon pic. Today, being the tomorrow that you wrote about yesterday, is definitely a low-energy day in this house.