Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, June 25, 2018

When the Computer Dies

 
I'm trying to blog from my phone. Experimental to say the least.

Computer gave an electrical SNAP and blacked out. It's gone to computer hospital but I think it's a goner. Thank goodness I m pretty sure everything important is backed up.

So I pulled weeds





Moved some houseplants outside to keep the flowers company.



And cleaned the porch.



I'm trying to write via speech to text

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

4 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

I tried to use my phone once to write a post. What a pain. At least you kept busy

Secondary Roads said...

Seems to be working for you, Sharkey.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- there's no way I'd do that regularly. It was nearly impossible.

Chuck- The exterior spaces look much better for the broken computer situation.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay uh oh it sownds like the ghost in the masheen may hav givven up the ghost!!! i hope sumbuddy kan bring it bak to life for yoo!!! ok bye