Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, February 25, 2022

Goodbye to Hosts #12 - Day 87

  Today was a day off and a moving day. I got the issue with the car taken care of (I think), and left Mark and Marci's beautiful hilltop home. I can hardly believe that 12 different people/families have generously hosted us over the course of the last 3 months. sunset over a hilltop pond Marci and Mark had actually met Denali last year, on a hike over near Dayton! They served as trail angels for her. It was fun for me to meet someone she knew and I didn't previously. I have not known all my hosts, but most of them.
man and woman


This was the trickiest place I have put the trailer yet, backing it in up the hill. But I got it, and it made a good home for a week. camping trailer

Now we have been welcomed by our next hosts. And I'm happy to report that I actually did some resting today. I'm going to keep this blog post short and do some more resting.

See Railroad Sniffing

No comments: