Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Iced In - Day 65

  We are iced in, as is most of this part of Ohio. The county has closed down to the point where you will be fined if you are on the roads for a non-emergency.

We'll see what tomorrow looks like. Meanwhile, we napped, read, visited with our new hosts, and I wrote my next newspaper article. Take the adventure you are given!

Enjoy some painted quilt barn blocks from along the journey. painted quilt block painted quilt block painted quilt block painted quilt block

See On the Road

2 comments:

Ann said...

Enjoy your down time and stay warm. That last barn quilt is my favorite.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- I really like that one too