Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, July 15, 2022

Lake Ashtabula - Day 227

  I'll be beside Lake Ashtabula through tomorrow. It's a really beautiful place. Lake Ashtabula Lake Ashtabula

The trail was challenging and it was hot. I fell in cow mud holes three times. muddy legs

I have to cut the mileage back tomorrow. Today, some was on road and only 7.5 miles on trail. I barely made it. I have to go to bed now. Sorry for the short post.

Miles today: 14.5. Total miles so far: 2732.9.

See Sheyenne River Valley

2 comments:

Ann said...

That must have made for a miserable day. Hope tomorrow is better.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- It wasn't a fun day.