Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Christmas 2008- the Final Shoomf




Om was determined to keep the tree for Loretta, and she said that she was glad, since she had not had any Christmas in Brasil.

Next, he gets out the sabre saw, cuts it up and throws it off the deck for me to haul to the campfire area. Oh, yeah, he does take the ornaments off first.

I think Christmas is finally dead.


See What Else? It's Christmas
See Joyful Heart- Loretta's Blog

4 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Oh no! Somebody save Santa from the train! I miss Christmas, but I like the Garfield comic you put up.

Sharkbytes said...

I'm innocent. I swear! Santa fell there without any help from me. Not that I'm sorry... Bah Humbug!

Lin said...

Oh NO, Santa! Don't do it!! We will try to keep the spirit ALL year! Really! We will!!!

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Santa wants to go back in his box and sleep off the horror of dried needles poking his butt. Please, Mr. Om... put me back in my nice dark box!