Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, November 18, 2019

Foggy Again

 
The most interesting feature was fog that hung around all day. It usually lifts in the late morning. Here's my personal bonsai apple tree (just kidding but it does have an interesting shape). Follow the link at the end for my favorite picture of it in the fog. But this one isn't bad, it's just that the fog wasn't thick enough to blot out everything else.

tree in fog

The fog wasn't heavy enough to obscure the distance, but it did enhance the layered look.

trees in fog

In other news: I wrote in the morning and mostly worked on cleaning the living room in the afternoon. Steve comes next week. There's not going to be much clean on this floor except the kitchen and living room. I've gotten myself into too big a clutter mess to fix it all. Omer has the downstairs cleaned up nicely. He's better at that than I am. I also managed to do some more formatting on North Country Quest. 59 pages of that done.

See Foggy Day
if you like this blog, click

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

That's some pretty thick fog. We actually had some sunshine yesterday.

Secondary Roads said...

We had some fog this morning, but not that dramatic.