Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Look Who's Here! - Day 275

  Look who's back to help me for a month- Marie! Anyone who is willing to do a second round of this job is pretty special. But you already knew that Marie is special.
friends

I managed to get a good rest today and I feel refreshed to hike tomorrow. I did very little that was meaningful. We are at a new location with Doug and Julie. I moved the trailer here yesterday.
friends

They fed us a fantastic garden dinner with sweet corn and green beans, tomato sandwiches and watermelon. One of our favorites!
fresh vegetable dinner

Their little dog, Josie, is a sweetie. But you have to watch your socks or she'll steal them!
woman and dog

I want to be sure to thank the last host, Linda, as well. People sure are being nice to me to share their spaces and bathrooms, and sometimes feed me too.
friends

See Across the Mississippi

3 comments:

Lin said...

It's always a good day when Marie shows up! I'm sure that is an extra boost to you emotionally too.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Chaplin: "Look, Charlee! A dog with a foot fetish just like you!"
Charlee: "I DO NOT HAVE A FOOT FETISH!!!"

Sharkbytes said...

Lin- yes it is!

C&C- well today she stole my bandana, so it may not be only feet.