Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, September 12, 2022

Resting - Day 286

  The only thing I did today that required any discipline was to write a newspaper article.

We read and played games. In the evening, we went to town to meet Michelle and Dave who are camped in the area and also doing some hiking. (Michelle helped me before Marie came). They took us out to dinner.
friends
friends

Tomorrow I hike. I think tomorrow on the SHT is relatively easy. But we will see how well I can do. There is supposed to be serious rain later this week. We'll see how that plays out as well. I thought about hiking today and taking one of the later days off, but I really needed a rest day.

See Kawishiwi Falls

4 comments:

AsylumNut said...

I need a rest too. I get busy looking up history and information about the places and people you post!

Ann said...

Sounds like a nice relaxing day.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Orange shirt!!! Our Dada approves!"

Sharkbytes said...

Asylum- Hooray!

Ann- it was great.

Lulu- I'm not a fan of orange, but it's OK if Dada likes it. He's da Dada, right?