Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Moving Day - Day 319

  It would have been a good weather day to hike, but it was also a good day to get the trailer moved and try to organize the next two weeks.

So many, many thanks to my last host, Donna. She has embraced the Trail Angel role, claiming to love it when people stay with her. She let me leave Sunny there all through the backpacking and the conference dates, as well as having three of us tramp in and out of the house. And she's going to spot me tomorrow.
friends

She was totally cool with it when I asked if I could "bring Jason too," as if he were a lost puppy. Annie cooked, but we all ate inside with her.
people eating dinner

Just a couple of pretty pictures from earlier in the week.
red and yellow maple leaf

reflection of trees in pool

I think I have most of my logistics needs covered. That is not to say there won't be future glitches, but I'm hopeful it will all work. One forecast says snow coming right up. One forecast says dry but cold. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. I have a lot of miles to walk, but they are not too hilly.

There is some hope that I will actually be done with Minnesota soon. It's been beautiful, but really, really long. I'm looking forward eagerly to reaching Wisconsin.

See And So It Begins

2 comments:

Ann said...

Hope your glitches are few and you have a good week coming up

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Ann- Me too! I need to keep moving.