Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Ludington School Forest in the Fall


I'm back to attending bell choir practices on Tuesdays. I like the pieces we are working on, and a couple of them are a little challenging. That is fun.

The church has a small bit of trail on their property, and it connects with the Ludington School Forest Trail. So, I went early enough to take a walk. I was hoping to catch some good autumn color. We are just about at peak here, I think.
colorful autumn trees


That was about the best. Most of the trails are just shady and the leaves are yellow. Not that this is a bad thing. It's a lovely walk, and so easy to get to.
Ludington School Forest autumn


There was one other spot of bright color on an edge.
Ludington School Forest autumn


I was hoping for more pictures of single leaves with outstanding color, but I got one.
red autumn leaf


I had to do errands in the afternoon and then this walk and bells, so I need to spend some time yet this evening doing work if I can talk myself into it.

Ludington School Forest and United Methodist Church property, 2.3 miles

See Ludington School Forest

1 comment:

Ann said...

Love seeing all the fall colors.