Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rock Garden Purple- Part II

 
And here is a purple geranium at the top of the rock garden. This one is fairly new. I like it a lot.

purple geraniums

Here is the bottom of the rock garden. Blooming is a pink geranium and a sedum. Sedum kamtschaticum (Weihenstepher Gold).

rock garden

See you tomorrow!

See Blue and Pink
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!




5 comments:

betchai said...

i really am so impress with your garden, so beautiful, the colors are blending so well.

Lin said...

THat is a beautiful rock garden! I have those geraniums too--they bloom constantly.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Wow, Betchai & Lin- I'm really pleased that you think it's nice. It's so full of weeds this year that I hope it will survive, because with my hiking goal set till the end of next summer, I'm not doing hardly any gardening.

Rick (Ratty) said...

I can't always tell weeds from other plants, but this looks very nice to me. Everything looks beautifully arranged.

Sarah said...

Lovely!