Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, March 22, 2013

Philadelphia Flower Show 2013- Kalanchoe

 
This is not your grocery store Kalanchoe. I like this one a whole lot. It's Kalanchoe Rhombopilosa, common name Pies From Heaven. I'd never heard of it. It comes from Madagascar. This one is going on my wish list.

Kalanchoe Rhombopilosa

You can see a picture of the Kalanchoe Rhombopilosa blossom

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

2 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, I really like the texture and colors of the leaves. Does it flower? I wonder what they look like?

Ann said...

I like this one. Pies from heaven, I wonder how it got that name